Sunday 7 August 2011

A.W surveys a Scam Survey Site



A.W survey site is one of the oldest and scam site and it never pay its members and I am posting about the site because so many people still now joining that site and asking others to join as their referrals.

I think it was the first site joined for making money from the internet. I got sign up commissions and I do the surveys and I was expecting that I will get payment soon. To reach my minimum payout I spend a lot of time in surveys and moreover I referred my friends to this site and when I was about to reach the minimum payout I see my earnings got reduced I do not know what happened and I thought it was a mistake.

Again I reported it in the site but no replies and again I tried to get referrals from internet and I reached the minimum payout and as soon as I withdraw the money they said will reach the money and will take time. I waited for many months and till now I did not receive any money and I lost my time and everything.

Still now the new people join this sites and refer their friends to this site and for their sake I am posting this blog post do not join that time otherwise you will know it later and you will be wasting your time. Do not join it and it is a completely fraud site.

No comments:

Post a Comment