Friday 5 August 2011

Onbux the Best PTC Site Turned Scam


As I think everyone know about this matter who was the old members of the PTC site. It was a good and legit PTC site. It paid money the free members and active members every Friday. The admin of the site was fine and was legit, helped members in all the problems.

It was a PTC site where we can invest money to earn more money and I had invested money in buying referrals to earn more money and I got the benefit from it.

But last few months before the old members in that site told me that it became scam and not paying anyone and I did not believe it because it was such a good site. For checking it I withdraw money from my account and earlier it was instant payment but that time they told me will take 7 days for checking it and will reach after 7 days. I waited and till now I did not receive any payment and I stopped clicking ads in that site.

I do not know what happened to the site why it turned scam. May be the admin went bankrupt or lost money.  Otherwise like other PTC sites it wanted to make money and went non-paying.
Anyway better stay out of that site and if you cannot believe it then join that site and stay as a free members click ads when you reach minimum payout try to withdraw money then you will know it. If any chance you get paid then try to remain as a free member do not invest money otherwise you will lose that money.


No comments:

Post a Comment